BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions N.V. (the legal entity operating under the commercial brand “BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions”) is committed to delivering the best possible service to you and we wish to maintain the confidence that you place in us. We would like to provide you with clear information about how we use and store cookies from our website http://leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.nl on your device.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text, image or software files that are placed and stored on your computer, your smartphone or all other devices used for accessing the internet when you visit a website. Cookies are very useful and enable an internet site to recognise you, log when you visit a particular page, provide a secure connection to a website and enhance your user experience by: improving your experience of a website, securing your connexion and/ or adapting the content of a page to your areas of interest.
The information stored by the cookies on your computer, during a limited period of validity, may relate to: the particular webpages you have visited on that computer; advertisements you have clicked on; the type of browser you use; your IP address; and the information you have provided to a website (the use of the cookie meaning that you avoid having to provide the information again).
Types of cookies installed by the Site http://leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.nl:
- Cookies intended to collect website statistics: in order to customise our website http://leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.nl to the requirements of our visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed, the activity of the visitors on the website and how often visitors return. These cookies enable traffic analysis statistics to be compiled. From this analysis, the contents of the website can be developed and improved to enhance user experience.
The period of validity for these cookies is: 6 months
You may also, depending on the type of browser you have, configure your settings to block on certain types of cookie, or cookies from certain sources, or to notify you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer, so you can then accept or reject it.
For details on what your browser offers and how to configure your browser according to your choices, please go to the “Help” menu or other dedicated section of your internet browser. By way of example:
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Chrome : http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/nl/products/firefox/privacy-and-security/cookies
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/nl/cookies.html
For mobile devices, you can check the following links:
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=fr&ref_topic=2373959
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677
- Windows Phone : http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/howto/wp7/web/changing-privacy-and-other-browser-settings.aspx
- Blackberry : http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartphone_users/deliverables/32004/Turn_off_cookies_in_the_browser_60_1072866_11.jsp
More information about cookies, not just those from BNP Paribas’ websites, and how cookies can be controlled can be found at http://www.youronlinechoices.com/nl/uw-advertentie-voorkeuren.